Feed Mill Operator
Frenchman Valley Coop is looking for individuals who have an interest in working for a local cooperative in the Feed Department. We have an opening at our Feed Mill for a Feed Mill Operator and would like to hear from you if you are willing to work hard, have an Ag background, want to learn more about the Livestock Industry and have a desire to advance your career. Overtime potential is available along with full benefits for full time hires.
- Mixing and Bagging feed / custom blends.
- Accurate weighing, packaging and labeling.
- Unloading and loading of products.
- Greet customers and load feed for customers from Feed Mill as needed.
- Assist with providing product information for feed products.
- Keep warehouse and work area neat, clean, and orderly.
- Performs general maintenance, upkeep and housekeeping of feed mill and buildings.
- Exposure to constant dust or airborne particles to be expected.
- Frequently exposed to heights up to 40', outside weather conditions including rain, cold, dust, vibration, climb stairs and ladders.
Apply on-line or in person at the McCook Feed Mill location. Please contact Steven Humphrey at 308-345-2122 for additional information. EOE