Agronomy Openings: McCook
The Frenchman Valley Coop Agronomy Division in McCook, Nebraska is hiring for all positions to include Applicators, CDL Drivers and General Plant Operations. These positions offer great earning potential with overtime expected. Driver positions require a Class A CDL with Tanker Endorsement along with a clean driving record. Must be a team player and willing to work evenings and weekends based on need.
Applicant must have good communication skills to work with the customers and the ability to work with minimal supervision
- Applicant should have some mechanical ability to be able to do minor repairs and preform basic scheduled maintenance
- Ability to lift 50 pounds
- Ability to climb stairs
- Ability to work in an outside environment with dust / chemicals
- Ability to work weekends and evenings to meet business demands
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen
This full-time positions provide competitive earning potential along with EXCELLENT benefits! Company benefits include Medical PPO or HDHP with HSA, Dental, Vision, Life, Short and Long-Term Disability, Flexible Spending Accounts, Paid Holidays and Vacation plus a Defined Benefit PENSION Plan along with a 401k Plan with company match. For more information, contact Roger Ridder at 308-345-3615.